Wednesday, July 8, 2009

NEW LISTING


I just listed my lip balms. I am almost done in listing my products. Just a few more to go. It is quite a process..
After I get back from vacation I am going to go full steam ahead on promoting my products. I got some really good advice from stickerella (check out her awesome fantasy art at http://battlemaiden.etsy.com) that I am going to use as a guide to get me going. I'm actually trying to do a liitle promoting right now with my blog, facebook, twitter, and now my myspace page.
I think in order for me to not lose track and keep more organized, I am going to set up some kind of schedule for me to focus on one outlet at a time. Because right now, I seem to be kind of a scatter brain with all these outlets and not being able to really focus on any one in particular.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A Few Of My Favorite Items From Etsy

Blog Giveaway

Blog Giveaways

Ceramics & Sculpture Blog

My Not So Hurried Life

Quick Link To Etsy